Your Personal Guide to the Perfect Shoes This Holiday Season
Looking to update your footwear this holiday season? We captured the very best from Neiman Marcus to meet all your winter shoe needs! Whether you’re attending holiday parties, having a romantic dinner by the fire, or enjoying cozy mornings with family, we’ve picked our favorites to keep you covered all winter long!
We have all the holiday feels for these jaw-dropping pumps. Dress to impress at this year’s holiday party and dance your way into the new year with these classic but edgy styles!
- Valentino Garavani Rockstud leather 100mm pump, $1,095
- Badgley Mischka gown, $890
- Magnanni loafer, $213
- BOSS black pants, $146.25
- Christian Louboutin Fossiliza Metallic Illusion red sole sandal, $895
- Rickie Freeman for Teri Jon teal gown, $760
- Bally Webb leather penny loafer, $595
- Moncler dress pant in charcoal, $455
There’s no need to sacrifice style while staying in! Cozy up with your loved one with these super-soft glam favorites. With comfort this gorgeous, being snowed in never felt so good!
- UGG Australia Scuffette II sparkle slippers, $95
- Natori plush long robe, $58
- UGG Australia men’s Ascot Pinnacle Stead suede slippers, $180
- Moncler men’s jogger trouser pants with cargo pockets, $455
From the local winter cold to the Aspen slopes, these sleek boots will keep you protected from the elements and looking fabulous all winter. Put away those clunky boots from last year and step out with confidence in these winter essentials we love!
- Bottega Veneta men’s Spritz suede lace-up boots, $960
- Brunello Cucinelli traditional-fit straight-leg denim jeans in Indigo, $825
- Valentino Garavani Trekking fur-lined platform hiker ankle boot, $1,675
- 7 for All Mankind Roxanne frayed ankle skinny jeans with long side hem, $219