10 Things Bellevue High’s Cheer Captains Love about Bellevue Cheer
Bellevue’s cheer captains, Grace Dillon, Anna Lombardi and Morgan Williams, work together all year long to create a seamless football season on and off the field. Read more to find out what makes this opportunity a once in a lifetime experience and what these captains love about Bellevue Cheer!
- We love making friendships that will last forever!
- We love learning from the Bellevue community.
- We love experiencing success that is only made when we work together!
- We love competing at the state and the national level.
- We love having school spirit!
- We love to “work hard, play hard” at practices!
- We love coaching the Junior Wolverines at the Junior Cheer Clinic!
- We love our fearless coaches!
- We love teamwork!
- We love cheering for football under those Friday night lights!
Catch the squad in action at the first home game Friday, Sept. 7 at 7 p.m.